Hospitality America, Inc. that currently manages 15 hotels in the Southeast region of the United States and i in Greece, announced that 12 of their Hilton and Marriott branded properties earned the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
TripAdvisor awards the Certificate of Excellence to hotels who consistently receive excellent ratings from their members.
To receive this award, hotels must maintain an average rating of four or higher out of a possible five, based on TripAdvisor traveler reviews. Additional criteria include volume of reviews and how recently they have been submitted by TripAdvisor travelers.
The following Hilton & Marriott branded Hospitality America hotels earned the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence:
- Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Hampton Inn Columbia Downtown Historic District
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown Las Olas Area
- Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Woodruff Rd.
- Hampton Inn Johnson City
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Brickell Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville RiverPlace Downtown
- Hilton Columbia Center
HOSPITALITY AMERICA, INC. is a full service hotel management company that presently operates nationally and internationally with 15 hotels under management, 2 under construction and 6 additional hotels in various stages of development. Services include operations management, accounting, sales and marketing, development and renovations, asset management and consulting. Upper 25 by Occupancy, ADR and RevPAR. Top 100 Hotel Management Companies – HOTEL BUSINESS, April 2013. For detailed information please visit our website at http://www.hospitalityamerica.com