Hospitality America, Inc. that currently manages 14 hotels in the Southeast region of the United States, announced that 11 of their Hilton branded properties earned the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
TripAdvisor awards the Certificate of Excellence to hotels who consistently receive excellent ratings from their members.
To receive this award, hotels must maintain an average rating of four or higher out of a possible five, based on TripAdvisor traveler reviews. Additional criteria include volume of reviews and how recently they have been submitted by TripAdvisor travelers.
The following Hilton branded Hospitality America hotels earned the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence:
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Hampton Inn Columbia Downtown Historic District
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown City Center
- Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Woodruff Rd.
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Brickell Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville RiverPlace Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 Thomasville Rd
- Hilton Columbia Center
ABOUT HOSPITALITY AMERICA - Hospitality America, Inc. is a full service hotel management company that presently operates 14 hotels and 1,802 rooms in Florida, South Carolina and Tennessee. Our services include operations management, accounting, sales and marketing, development and renovations, asset management and consulting. Hospitality America is recognized as one of the top-100 hotel management companies as published annually by Hotel Business. The company specializes in management of upscale limited service inns, mostly Hilton® Hotel Corporation branded Hampton Inns® and Hampton Inn & Suites®, and Marriott® branded Courtyard by Marriott®. For detailed information visit our website at http://www.hospitalityamerica.com